- 3 cups rice
- 12 pieces of chicken
- 400ml can Coconut Milk
- Teaspoon each: smoked paprika, onion, salt and garlic (to season the chicken)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbspn coconut Oil
- Small minced Onion
- Minced Tomatoes – to taste
- Minced Pepper – to taste
1. Start by seasoning the chicken with salt and spices
2. Place a large skillet on high heat. Heat up oil.
3. Add in chicken pieces and sear on all sides
4. Add in onions, tomatoes, and peppers.
5. Stir in coconut milk and rice. Season with salt and spices.
6. Simmer covered until rice is cooked through.