The Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development has requested all shortlisted applicants of the N-Power Batch C (Stream 1) scheme to provide their biometric data. According to the ministry, biometric data would be instrumental in the final selection process.
The applicants are required to upload all necessary credentials and biometric on the N-Power website on https://nasims.gov.ng to qualify for the final selection stage of the programme.
The ministry urged the applicants to follow the steps below in order to upload their credentials on the website:
1. Log in to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab.
2. Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application form.
3. After installation, provide the required credentials and click on “Proceed”.
4. Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, and then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
5. Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
Applicants are required to enrol their right thumb, right index, left thumb and left index fingers only for successful enrolment
6. After successful enrolment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrolment
It should be noted that applicants are advised to check the “verification” tab of their self-service portal to confirm if the biometric capture was successful.